Sunday, September 12, 2010
Back To School Giveaway: Win a Panasonic vacuum
Of all the chores in the world, vacuuming is the one I least mind doing. I am not sure why; I guess it's gratifying to hear stuff clink-clink-clinking up the hose. Also, I like pushing things around. Sometimes, I dance a little while I vacuum, though that's never yet been caught on video, which Dave could easily use to blackmail me if he so chose.
I met a super-nice lady from Panasonic at an event a few months ago, and she let me try out a Jetspin Cyclone Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner. I like that it has a HEPA filter to remove allergens and pollutants. I like that you don't have to buy bags because it has a fully washable cup, to get out all the dirt. But what I love most is the infrared dirt sensor, which senses whether the vacuum is still cleaning. If the light is red, there's still stuff on the floor or carpet; if it's green, the area's clean. By the time I'm done with the rugs, I know they're clean.
Wouldn't it be great if someone invented a light that alerted you to when your five-year-old is about to have a temper tantrum, so you could brace yourself and/or run for cover? Just a thought.
Want to win your own Panasonic Jetspin Cyclone Bagless Vacuum (retail value $249.95)? Just leave a comment below about the chore you least mind doing—vacuuming, dishes, laundry, whatever.
• Follow Love That Max on Twitter
• Subscribe to the Love That Max feed; you can do that here or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave the link below. Here's a tweet: #Giveaway: Win a #Panasonic vacuum that actually makes the job fun from @LoveThatMax, open til 9/20, http://tinyurl.com/2g6gmb5
• Follow this blog on Blogger.
• Like Love That Max on Facebook
• Blog about this giveaway, and leave the URL below.
• Come to my house and clean. Kid-ding!
This giveaway is open until Monday, September 20, 2010, 11:59 p.m. EST, and is for U.S. and Canadian residents. I'll pick the winner via random.org, announce the winner here the next day, and alert you by e-mail. Good luck!
Update: The winner is Aimee, who says she finds it relaxing to do laundry. You're about to start loving vacuuming, too! Congrats on winning this Panasonic wonder and, as my mom likes to say, use it in good health.
Posted by Ellen at 9:45 PM