5 hours ago
Monday, February 8, 2010
Valentine's giveaway: Win a tower of Fannie May chocolates
I've said it before, I'll say it again: You guys deserve treats, I like giving away stuff, it's all good. Today, I'm sending out some love courtesy of Fannie May chocolates. Not to be confused with the Fannie Mae mortgage company, which probably doesn't taste very good. Two readers will each win a True Love Valentine Tower, worth $55. It includes a pound of Mint Meltaways, one half pound of Pixies (chocolates with caramel and pecans), a half pound of Trinidads (toasted coconut and chocolate), and 6 pink-frosted heart shapped sugar cookies. In a word, yum.
To enter, tell me which piece of chocolate you inevitably reach for in the box, or hope you're getting. Me, I'll eat anything with coconut. You could pretty much coat a piece of cardboard in coconut and I'd eat it. Note, you absolutely have to leave your e-mail if yours is not on your blog or website, as I have not yet gotten the ESP thing down pat.
BONUS ENTRIES: After you leave your main comment, leave a separate comment for each of the following that you have done:
• Follow LoveThatMax on Twitter.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your Tweet time stamp (translation for Twitter newbies: click on the time below the Tweet, which shows you the URL). You can use this Tweet: Win a $55 gift tower of Fannie May chocolates from @LoveThatMax, two winners, ends 2/11, http://lovethatmax.blogspot.com
• Subscribe to the To The Max feed; you can do that here, or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Follow this blog on Blogger.
• Join the To The Max fan page on Facebook.
• Add my button to your blog and post a link to your blog in the comment below.
• Blog about the giveaway on your blog or website, and link back to here. Leave a comment below with the URL to the post.
This giveaway is open until Thursday, February 11, 2010, 11:59 a.m. EST, and is for U.S. and Canadian residents. I'll pick the winner via randomizer.org, announce the winner that day, and alert you by e-mail. Good luck!
UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed.