1 hour ago
Monday, February 1, 2010
Mom goodies giveaway: Win a $655 Rebecca Minkoff handbag
Designer Rebecca Minkoff, who makes absolutely gorgeous bags, offered this one up to readers here because: a) She's nice like that and b) She believes in spreading awareness about kids with special needs. Rebecca, you rock.
This is the Zip Devote. It's all leather with custom hardware, measures 18" x 7" x 12" and sells for $655. I love it because it's not too fancy, not too casual, and just plain pretty. If I saw a woman walking around with it, I would have total accessory envy.
Check out this fun video of the shoot for Rebecca's spring line. I knew I should have been a model. (The song, "The Next Time Around," is by the Brazilian-American band Little Joy; I can't get it out of my head.) Rebecca has two tickets up for grabs to her New York City spring show on Feb 10—see the details on her blog, Minkette.
To enter to win this bag, just leave a comment about one thing you typically have in your purse that makes you happy. My thing: pictures of the kids.
BONUS entries: After you leave your main comment, you can leave a separate one for each of the following that you have done:
• Follow RebeccaMinkoff on Twitter.
• Follow LoveThatMax on Twitter.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your Tweet time stamp (translation for Twitter newbies: click on the time below the Tweet, which shows you the URL). You can use this Tweet: Win a $655 Rebecca Minkoff bag from @LoveThatMax, ends 2/8, http://lovethatmax.blogspot.com
• Subscribe to the To The Max feed; you can do that here, or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Follow this blog on Blogger.
• Join the To The Max fan page on Facebook.
• Add my button to your blog and post a link to your blog in the comment below.
This giveaway is open until Monday, February 8, 2010, 11:59 p.m. EST, and is for U.S. and Canadian residents. I'll pick the winner via randomizer.org, announce the winner on Tuesday, February 9, and alert you by e-mail. Good luck!
UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed.
Posted by Ellen Seidman at 12:05 AM