2 hours ago
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Mom goodies giveaway: Win an Amy's foods gift bag
In the hierarchy of comfort foods, for me, tomato soup rules. Growing up, on cold days my mom would serve it to me and my sister for lunch, with Ritz crackers. It's still my go-to winter eat and, bonus, I can down gallons of the stuff and it won't pork me up. Max is a major soup man; he thinks it's fun to eat, and I love how it encourages him to feed himself.
For all of you soup fans out there, here's a treat: The nice people at Amy's natural foods have offered up three gift bags, each worth $50. You get the market bag shown here filled with:
1 Amy's Spanish Rice & Red Bean Soup, 1 Amy's Chunky Tomato Bisque, 1 Amy's Southwestern Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup, 1 Amy's Tuscan Bean & Rice Soup, and three coupons each good for a free Amy's item, frozen or grocery. Plus, lots of cool extras: An Amy's soup mug, t-shirt, notepad, magnet, coloring book, soy crayons and pen.
To enter, leave a comment about your favorite kind of soup!
BONUS ENTRIES: After you leave your main comment, leave a separate comment for each of the following that you have done.
• Follow LoveThatMax on Twitter.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your Tweet time stamp (translation for Twitter newbies: click on the time below the Tweet, which shows you the URL). You can use this Tweet: Win a $50 Amy's foods gift bag from @LoveThatMax, three winners, ends 1/26, http://lovethatmax.blogspot.com
• Subscribe to the To The Max feed; you can do that here, or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Follow this blog on Blogger.
• Join the To The Max fan page on Facebook.
• Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog, then come back and tell me which post you commented on.
• Add my button to your blog and post a link to your blog in the comment below.
This giveaway is open until Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 11:59 EST, and is for U.S. and Canadian residents. I'll pick two winners via randomizer.org, announce them on Wednesday, January 27, and alert you by e-mail.
Note: I received a few Amy's soups to sample, but the opinions expressed here are my own (and Max's). Slurp, slurp.
UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed.