3 hours ago
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Spreading the love
Emma from The Iron Chicken has given this award to me, and I'm proud. This blog is kind of like my third child, though having a human one still isn't out of the question and, wait, come to think of it, some days Dave is like my third child, so I guess this blog is like my fourth child. Got it?
I've passed this award on before; here are some more bloggers who, as The Lemonade Award demands, show "great attitude or gratitude." These are the rules, if you choose to follow them (trust me, neither I nor The Award Police will be keeping track):
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Jess at Connor's Song
Cristin at Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
Kenneth at Blogzilly
Lisa at Elijahland
Jocalyn at Kendall's Hope
Sarah at Life With A Brain Tumor
Colleen at The Princess and The Monkey
Candace at Living With Faith
Tiff at Three Ring Circus
Tara at Too Much Information
BTW: There's a thought-provoking piece on Babble today about the influence of so-called "mommybloggers"; I have to say, I can't stand that term.
Posted by Ellen Seidman at 7:05 PM