I just need one big cup of iced coffee a day, year round, and I am good to gooooooo. You'd never want to see me on two cups of coffee a day, I already talk far too fast and get far too peppy.
Happily, the Dunkin' Donuts powers-that-be asked about doing a giveaway. Two readers will win one the above trick-or-treat bags packed with goodies, worth approximately $40 each. It includes a $31 gift card to Dunkin' Donuts, a pound of Dunkin' Donuts coffee, and another trick-or-treat bag so your kids don't have to fight. And if they fight over the Dunkin' Donuts coffee, I think it's time to introduce them to chocolate milk.
To enter, just tell me your favorite flavor of coffee. Mine: Hazelnut. I-c-e-d.
• Follow Love That Max on Twitter
• Subscribe to the Love That Max feed; you can do that here or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave the link below. Here's a tweet: #Giveaway: Win a $31 @DunkinDonuts gift card, a bag of coffee and Halloween bags from @LoveThatMax, ends 10/23, http://tinyurl.com/38vh4ax
• Follow this blog on Blogger.
• Like Love That Max on Facebook.
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents until 11:59 p.m. EST on Saturday October 23. I'll pick two winners via random.org, announce them here and e-mail you.
Disclaimer: I received no iced coffee in exchange for this giveaway. Damn.
Update: Wow, you people sure need some coffee! The winners are Sarah and Marcia Goss. Cheers, ladies!