7 hours ago
Friday, December 4, 2009
Holiday giveaway: Win a Starbucks gift set
I don't know about you guys, but I've already got that Gumby holiday feeling—you know, like you're being stretched in all directions. I'm trying to get gifts for the family and the kids, get the cards sent out, decide what to give the teachers and Max's therapists, ETC. ETC. ETC. Usually, I only have one cup of coffee a day (iced, light and sweet) but every December I inevitably go to two.
I'm figuring you could also use a little extra caffeine running through your veins right about now. Ta-dah! Starbucks generously offered up five gift sets, each worth $40. They include a Coffee & Treats Gift Pack, above, with an 8 oz bag of Starbucks Christmas Blend and Chocolate Burnt Caramels (BONUS SUGAR RUSH!!!); a tumbler; and a one-pound bag of Whole Bean Brown Spice & Citrus Coffee.
You probably shouldn't drink it all in one sitting.
To enter, leave a comment below answering this question: How do you like your coffee?
BONUS ENTRIES: After you leave your main comment, you can leave a separate comment for each of the following that you have done.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your Tweet time stamp (translation for Twitter newbies like me: click on the time below the Tweet, which shows you the URL). You can use this Tweet:
Win a Starbucks holiday gift set from @LoveThatMax, 5 sets, ends 12/11, http://lovethatmax.blogspot.com
• Subscribe to the To The Max feed; you can do that here, or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Join the To The Max fan page on Facebook.
• Follow this blog on Blogger (*only for those who aren't already following it*).
• Blog about the giveaway on your blog or website, and link back here. Leave a comment with the URL.
• Come over to my house and brew me a nice cup of coffee. KID-DING.
This giveaway is open till Friday, December 11th at 11:59 EST. I'll pick five winners via randomizer.org, announce them here on December 12th and contact you by e-mail; Starbucks will mail out the gift sets. Note, you must leave your e-mail if you do not have a Blogger account so I can contact you. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents.
Shameless plug: Today is the last day to vote for this blog on Divine Caroline's awards. So if you're feeling all caffeinated and awake, could you head over there and vote? Much obliged.
Update: This giveaway is now closed.