38 minutes ago
Monday, December 7, 2009
Holiday giveaway: Win a really pretty necklace
Greetings, earthlings. We had a very fun weekend, the highlight of which was a birthday party for Max who turns 7 (7!!!!) on Thursday. He had the time of his life, thanks to a special surprise. I've got about 12,000 photos to pick through, I'll post a bunch tomorrow.
Later today: the winners of The Body Shop giveaway. Thanks to everyone who entered! That was quite the response.
December's giveaway blitz continues with this necklace from Tanya Lochridge Jewelry. It's made of raw crystal quartz, polished crystal quartz, a freshwater pearl and Czech glass rondelle beads. The oval ring and the ball-chain necklace are sterling silver.
I have one for the taking. Just leave a comment about where you'd like to wear it to.
BONUS ENTRIES: After you leave your main comment, you can leave a separate comment for each of the following that you have done.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your Tweet time stamp (translation for Twitter newbies like me: click on the time below the Tweet, which shows you the URL). You can use this Tweet:
Win a crystal quartz/pearl/silver necklace from @LoveThatMax, ends 12/12, http://lovethatmax.blogspot.com
• Subscribe to the To The Max feed; you can do that here, or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Join the To The Max fan page on Facebook.
• Follow this blog on Blogger.
• Blog about the giveaway on your blog or website, and link back here. Leave a comment with the URL.
This giveaway is open until Saturday Dec 12, 11:59 EST, and is for U.S. and Canadian residents. I'll announce the winner on Sunday Dec 13 and send an e-mail.
Update: This giveaway is now closed.