6 hours ago
Friday, December 11, 2009
Holiday giveaway: Win a $270 basket of skincare products
I know, I'm on a roll with the giveaways. I got it into my head that I wanted to get you great stuff to win, and I worked it! Because you're such dedicated moms, because of the messed-up economy, because it's the season of giving.
I think you'll like this: a gift basket of goodies from Nivea, Eucerin and Aquaphor. There are two baskets up for grabs. Each one includes...
From Nivea: Touch of Beauty Cream Oil Body Wash in Fig Blossom, Touch of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash in White Calla Blossom, Touch of Harmony Cream Oil Body Wash in Shea Blossom, Body Age Defying Moisturizer, Creme (travel size and 2 oz.), Natural Tone Hand Cream, A Kiss of Flavor in Cherry and Passion Fruit, A Kiss of Moisture Hydrating Lip Care, A Kiss of Relief SOS Lip Care, Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream, and Body Skin Firming Moisturizer.
From Aquaphor: one 3.5 oz tube, one 1.75 oz. tube, two-pack of small sizes, Baby Wash.
From Eucerin: Calming Creme, Everyday Protection Body Lotion, Calming Body Wash, Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, Q10 Anti Wrinkle (4 oz.), Plus Intensive Care Hand Creme, Plus Intensive Care Foot Creme, Plus Intensive Repair Body Creme, Original Moisturizing Lotion (16.9 oz), and Everyday Protection Face Lotion.
BONUS ENTRIES: After you leave your main comment, you can leave a separate comment for each of the following that you have done.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your Tweet time stamp (translation for Twitter newbies like me: click on the time below the Tweet, which shows you the URL). You can use this Tweet:
Win a $270 gift basket of skincare products from @LoveThatMax, ends 12/18, http://lovethatmax.blogspot.com
• Subscribe to the To The Max feed; you can do that here, or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Join the To The Max fan page on Facebook.
• Follow this blog on Blogger.
• Blog about the giveaway on your blog or website, and link back here. Leave a comment with the URL.
This giveaway is open until Friday, Dec 18, 11:59 EST, and is for U.S. and Canadian residents. I'll pick two winners on randomizer.org, announce them on Saturday, Dec 19 and send e-mails.
Update: This giveaway is now closed.
Posted by Ellen Seidman at 2:00 PM