3 hours ago
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Holiday Giveaway: Win A $100 Gift Tower of Sweets from Cheryl&Co.
I tend to have more of a salt tooth than a sweet one, but I am helpless in the face of cookies. Just. Plain. Helpless. Especially cookies I encounter during the holidays, that time of year when all thoughts of calories fly out of my head and January seems like a fine time to start a healthy eating plan.
Straight out of my fantasies: this Plaid Tidings VIP Gift Tower. The very nice people at Cheryl&Co. have offered up two as giveaways, each worth $100. You get buttercream frosted cut-out cookies, assorted gourmet cookies, and holiday spritz cookies, plus stuff for everyone else in your family—cake slices, cinnamon pecans, chocolate clusters and pecan butterballs. Wowza.
To enter, tell me what your favorite kind of cookie is. Mine: oatmeal-raisin. (Runner-up: coconut macadamia nut.)
BONUS ENTRIES: After you leave your main comment, you can leave a separate comment for each of the following that you have done.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your Tweet time stamp (translation for Twitter newbies like me: click on the time below the Tweet, which shows you the URL). You can use this Tweet:
Win a $100 gift tower of sweets from Cheryl & Co. @LoveThatMax, ends 12/16, http://lovethatmax.blogspot.com
• Subscribe to the To The Max feed; you can do that here, or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Join the To The Max fan page on Facebook.
• Follow this blog on Blogger.
• Blog about the giveaway on your blog or website, and link back here. Leave a comment with the URL.
• Come over to my home and make me a nice batch of oatmeal-raisin cookies. Kid-ding!
This giveaway is open till Wednesday, December 16th at 11:59 EST. I'll pick two winners via randomizer.org, announce them here on December 17th and contact you by e-mail; Cheryl&Co. will mail out the towers. Note, you must leave your e-mail if you do not have a Blogger account so I can contact you. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents.
Good luck and season's eatings, everyone!
UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed.