25 minutes ago
Monday, December 14, 2009
Holiday giveaway: Win a hand-crafted box of Mighty Leaf tea
Are you the type to settle down with a nice cup of tea and a book? Or were you once the type to settle down with a nice cup of tea and a book, before you had kids? I fall squarely into the "once" category, though it always seems like a nice fantasy.
Here's some help if you also have that fantasy. Because maybe, just maybe, your dear husband will take out the kids one afternoon and you can have that nice cup of tea as you dig into a book, uninterrupted by shouts and whines and runny noses. This Abaca Tea Box from Mighty Leaf Tea comes with 30 tea pouches including White Orchard, Chamomile Citrus, Orange Dulce and Ginger Twist. The box is so pretty; it's made of plant fibers (an eco-good thing) and has a whittled coconut-shell button.
To enter to win one of two, leave a comment about which book you'd most like to read while sipping your tea. On top of my list: What The Dog Saw, Malcolm Gladwell's latest book.
BONUS ENTRIES: After you leave your main comment, you can leave a separate comment for each of the following that you have done.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your Tweet time stamp (translation for Twitter newbies like me: click on the time below the Tweet, which shows you the URL). You can use this Tweet:
Win a hand-crafted box of Mighty Leaf Tea from @LoveThatMax, ends 12/19, http://lovethatmax.blogspot.com
• Follow LoveThatMax on Twitter.
• Subscribe to the To The Max feed; you can do that here, or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Join the To The Max fan page on Facebook.
• Follow this blog on Blogger.
• Babysit my kids so I can go read my book. KID-DING!
This giveaway is open until Saturday, Dec 19, 11:59 EST, and is for U.S. and Canadian residents. I'll pick two winners on randomizer.org, announce them on Sunday, Dec 20 and send e-mails.
Update: This giveaway is now closed.