4 hours ago
Friday, April 23, 2010
Kid goodies giveaway: Win a $100 shopping spree at Educational Warehouse
There are a handful of sites that I think have a good variety of stuff for kids; Educational Warehouse is one of them. It has arts and crafts kits and supplies, software, books, puzzles, stickers, kids' gear and more. Plus you can search for stuff by grade, age, price, brand—pretty much every category except "Stuff that won't bore my kid after five minutes."
They also sell those great watch-an-insect grow kits. We successfully tried the butterfly one last year, but I just got the kids Ladybug Land and noticed tonight that the last ladybug had kicked the bucket. Which means that I am now a ladybug killer, besides already being a goldfish killer, and critter sites around the web are going to start featuring "Wanted" posters of me. Above, the kit I have my eye on because it looks like fun to paint and we're all fascinated by birds in this family and I don't think I will harm any birds with it.
Educational Warehouse is offering up a $100 shopping spree to one of you, plus free shipping. To enter, just leave a comment below about the kind of stuff your kid most loves playing with lately. Max is obsessed with toy trucks, Sabrina with Barbies. They are such cliches, my kids.
Note, you must leave your e-mail if yours isn't on your blog, or you will not be able to win. Not even some not-alive ladybugs.
BONUS entries: After you leave your main comment, you can leave a separate one for each of the following that you have done:
• Follow LoveThatMax on Twitter.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your Tweet time stamp (translation for Twitter newbies: click on the time below the Tweet, which shows you the URL). Try this Tweet: Win a $100 shopping spree for your kid at Educational Warehouse from @LoveThatMax, http://lovethatmax.blogspot.com #giveaway
• Subscribe to the To The Max feed; you can do that here, or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Follow this blog on Blogger.
• Join the To The Max fan page on Facebook.
• Add my button to your blog and post a link to your blog in the comment below.
• Blog about the giveaway on your blog or website, and link back to here. Leave a comment below with the URL to the post.
• Come to our house and resuscitate our ladybugs.
From now till May 31, you can also get twenty five percent off at Educational Warehouse by entering the code Max25 at checkout. Woo hoo, my little boy is a CODE!
This giveaway is open until Friday, April 30, 11:59 EST, and is for United States and Canadian residents. I will announce the winner on this blog the next day and alert you by e-mail. Good luck!
Update: The winner is Kim! Enjoy.
Posted by Ellen Seidman at 12:01 AM