Sunday, December 13, 2009
Holiday giveaway: Win a box of beautiful home candles
They're almost too pretty to burn, right? From Arhaus, these Bon Bon Candles—made of natural wax—come in strawberry, milk chocolate and other scents. And, yes, you'll want to keep them out of reach of your snack-crazy kids.
I have three boxes to give away, worth $21 each. To enter, leave a comment below about your favorite way to relax at home.
BONUS ENTRIES: After you leave your main comment, you can leave a separate comment for each of the following that you have done.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your Tweet time stamp (translation for Twitter newbies like me: click on the time below the Tweet, which shows you the URL). You can use this Tweet:
Win a box of gorgeous home candles from @LoveThatMax, ends 12/19, http://lovethatmax.blogspot.com
• Follow @LoveThatMax on Twitter.
• Subscribe to the To The Max feed; you can do that here, or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Join the To The Max fan page on Facebook.
• Follow this blog on Blogger.
• Blog about the giveaway on your blog or website, and link back here. Leave a comment with the URL.
This giveaway is open until Saturday, Dec 19, 11:59 EST, and is for U.S. and Canadian residents. I'll pick three winners on randomizer.org, announce them on Sunday, Dec 20 and send e-mails. Note, if you don't have a Blogger account (or an email listed on your Blogger account) you must leave your email.
Bon (bon) chance!
Update: This giveaway is now closed.