Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Giveaway: I've got cupcakes, people!
A couple of months ago, while I was at BlogHer and hanging in the Serenity Suite, I tried THE most delicious cupcake I'd ever had. And I've had me some cupcakes. It was lemon, with coconut cream-cheese frosting and a sprinkling of coconut, by LuxSugar. Sweet but not too sweet, with a tasty, moist cake base (I usually toss less-than-exciting cupcake bottoms).
I have been thinking/dreaming about that cupcake ever since.
The sweet people of LuxSugar are offering up a box of cupcakes to two of you. Each box will contain 12 cupcakes; you get to pick two flavors from their delish list and they'll send 'em off to anywhere in the United States, shipping and handling included. Approximate value of each box: $60. Enjoyment: priceless.
To enter, check out the flavors and say which two you'd prefer.
• Follow LoveThatMax on Twitter (if you aren't already)
• Follow LuxSugar on Twitter
• Tweet about this giveaway (just once a day, please). Here's a tweet: Win a shipment of gourmet cupcakes from @LoveThatMax and @LuxSugar, ends 11/10, http://tinyurl.com/2g4lr5a
• Like Love That Max on Facebook
• Share one of the cupcakes with me. Kid-ding!
This giveaway is open until November 10, 11:59 p.m. EST, and is only for U.S. residents (with a sweet tooth). I'll randomly pick two winners, announce it on this post and alert you by email.
If your email is not visible on your blog, definitely mention it in your comment.
And the winners are... Jennie B (who would like the Samantha and the Pacino) and Lauren H (who wants to try The Rick James, Samantha, George C or the Seinfeld). Enjoy!
Posted by Ellen at 10:50 PM