Friday, July 2, 2010
A totally fun time suck for the long weekend
My college roomie, Janette, recently e-mailed me this. I never answer chain emails, but this one was interesting to fill out and share with friends. Copy it, plop into an email and enjoy! Happy Fourth of July, all.
Welcome to the new 2010 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful!
1. What is your occupation?
2. What color are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. What was the last thing you ate?
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
6. Last person you spoke with on the phone
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
8. How old are you today?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
10. What is your favorite drink?
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
12. Favorite food?
13. What is the last movie you watched?
14. Favorite holiday of the year
15. How do you vent anger?
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
17. What is your favorite season?
18. Cherries or blueberries?
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
21. Who is least likely to respond?
22. Living situation?
23. At the beach this weekend when I saw how amazing it looked after a long winter.
24. What is on the floor of your closet right now?
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
26. What did you do last night?
Is it sad that I can't remember?!
27. What are you most afraid of?
29. Favorite dog breed?
30. Favorite day of the week?
31. How many states have you lived in?
32. Diamonds or pearls?
33. What is your favorite flower?
Photo/Rachael and Jess
Posted by Ellen at 12:05 AM