3 minutes ago
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Mom goodies giveaway: Win a tin of 27 gourmet brownies
I can't remember when I first tried Fat Witch brownies, but I do remember thinking something along the lines of: "I am in love." These are, hands down, the most decadent brownies I've ever had. While a lot of brownies are overly moist or overly dry, Fat Witch brownies are just right. They're rich, melt-in-your-mouth good. And the name makes me smile; Skinny Saint brownies just wouldn't have the same allure. Not that these are going to make you skinny or anything.
The good people of Good Witch are offering up two tins of brownies, each worth $45. They contain 9 Fat Witch Babies (1.5 oz. size), 9 Blonde Babies (a chocolate chip cookie in brownie form), and 9 Walnut Babies. If someone in your house is allergic to nuts, you can ask for all Fat Witch Babies.
To enter, leave a comment below saying what your favorite kind of brownie is. Me, I'm a purist—I like straight up chocolate.
BONUS entries: After you leave your main comment, you can leave a separate one for each of the following that you have done:
• Follow LoveThatMax on Twitter.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your Tweet time stamp (translation for Twitter newbies: click on the time below the Tweet, which shows you the URL). Try this Tweet: Win a tin of 17 gourmet Fat Witch brownies from @LoveThatMax, two winners, ends 4/15. http://lovethatmax.blogspot.com #giveaway
• Subscribe to the To The Max feed; you can do that here, or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Follow this blog on Blogger.
• Join the To The Max fan page on Facebook.
• Add my button to your blog and post a link to your blog in the comment below.
This giveaway is open until Thursday, April 15, 2010, 11:59 p.m. EST, and is for U.S. and Canadian residents. I'll pick the winners via randomizer.org, announce the winners the next day, and alert you by e-mail.
Note, you must leave your e-mail address if yours is not visible on your blog.
Note, if you choose not to share these with your husband or kids, I won't tell.
Update: The winners are Sue14625 and Em. Hooray, and enjoy! Don't 'em all at once! Uh-oh, I'm starting to sound like a mother.
Posted by Ellen Seidman at 12:01 AM