32 minutes ago
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Mom goodies giveaway: Win a $165 basket of Burt's Bees stuff
Because nobody deserves treats more than moms, because it is January and I'm sure you could use a pick-me-up right about now, because giving stuff away to you makes me really happy, here you go: This basket of 15 treats from Burt's Bees. I have two of them up for grabs.
I've been using Burt's Bees for years; I have a thing for their Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream, Pomegranate and Soy Shampoo, and lip balms. I like using their products on the kids, too, since they're made from natural ingredients (unlike my kids, who are approximately 5 percent Chef Boyardee).
Each basket has treats for you and the kids. For you: Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash, Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Orange Wax Body Lotion, Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Bilberry Foot Crème, Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Oil Hand Crème, Therapeutic Bath Crystals, Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash, Radiance Eye Crème, Radiance Night Crème, Radiance SPF 15 Day Lotion, Pore Refining Mask, and a Lip Balm Purse Pack. For the kids: Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion, Baby Bee Buttermilk Soak, Baby Bee Tear Free Shampoo & Wash, and Baby Bee Skin Crème.
To enter, tell me which part of yours could use the most TLC now. The lower part of my legs look like they could belong to an alligator, they are so crackly-dry; I always forget to take care of them. I need a device that automatically squirts lotion onto them when I step out of the shower, and then I need George Clooney to drop by and rub it in.
BONUS ENTRIES: After you leave your main comment, leave a separate comment for each of the following that you have done.
• Follow LoveThatMax on Twitter.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your Tweet time stamp (translation for Twitter newbies: click on the time below the Tweet, which shows you the URL). You can use this Tweet: Win a $165 basket of Burt's Bees products from @LoveThatMax, two winners, ends 1/20, http://lovethatmax.blogspot.com
• Subscribe to the To The Max feed; you can do that here, or another way, and leave a comment saying how you subscribed.
• Follow this blog on Blogger.
• Join the To The Max fan page on Facebook.
• Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog, then come back and tell me which post you commented on.
• Add my button to your blog and post a link to your blog in the comment below.
• Blog about the giveaway on your blog or website, and link back to here. Leave a comment below with the URL to the post.
This giveaway is open until Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 11:59 EST, and is for U.S. and Canadian residents. I'll pick two winners on randomizer.org, announce them on Thursday, January 21, and alert you by e-mail.
Note: I did not receive any products for this giveaway; these are my honest opinions. Note to my husband: Just kidding about George Clooney, but I am now taking applications for the lotion-slathering job.
UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed.